Sustaining a violation-free record for five years is an achievement to be proud of. Celebrate — and let your peers know — with an HAI Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Safety Award.
The HAI AMT Safety Award recognizes helicopter maintenance and avionics technicians worldwide who have successfully achieved five or more consecutive years of violation-free helicopter maintenance experience. Qualified maintenance or avionics technicians can proudly display their HAI Aviation Maintenance Technician Awards as evidence of their high standards of professional conduct.
To receive your award, complete and submit this HAI Aviation Maintenance Technician Safety Award application.
An eligible AMT must:
- Be a licensed aviation maintenance technician or engineer or avionics technician
- Be a full-time employee of an HAI member company OR an individual maintenance technician member of HAI
- Provide certificate or license number, as applicable
- Complete all entries on the nomination form accurately and legibly, including signing the form to certify that the information contained in the application is accurate
- If the nominee is an employee of an HAI member company, the nomination form must also include the signature of (choose one) the company’s director of maintenance OR general manager to certify that the facts presented are accurate to the best of their knowledge.
The information provided will be used only to determine eligibility for the award. Award application information will not be shared or distributed outside of the HAI Safety Awards program.
For questions related to the definition of a violation, applicants should consult the regulations of the aviation regulatory authority under which they are licensed. Any recorded violation, regardless of nature or circumstances, will disqualify the applicant.
There is no cost to apply. Qualified applicants will receive a free certificate suitable for framing and display.
An award patch and engraved plaque are each available for an additional fee. If desired, applicants must check the box on the application form to request these items and include a method of payment. Award applications are reviewed and processed as they are received. Please allow four weeks for delivery of approved awards.
If you need additional information concerning the HAI Safety Awards program, please call 703-683-4646 or contact email@example.com.