Oct. 29, 2020
Three chairs will share their groups’ latest accomplishments in flight operations, noise abatement, and training initiatives.
An important part of HAI’s mission is addressing the issues our members care about most. Much of this effort is accomplished through HAI’s 12 working groups, each of which focuses on a specific topic and is led by a vertical flight industry expert.
Our webinar panel this week features the chairs of three of these groups, who will share overviews and updates from their respective teams:
- Michael Benton, Chair, HAI Flight Operations Working Group, and Managing Director / Founder, VyClimb Consulting
- Juliet Page, Chair, HAI Fly Neighborly / Environmental Working Group, and Physical Scientist, Volpe National Transportation Systems Center, US Department of Transportation
- Terry Palmer, Chair, HAI Training Working Group, and CEO, Pilot Landing, LLC.
At the webinar, you’ll learn:
- How the Flight Operations group was recently refreshed to broaden the diversity of its representation industrywide, as well as hear updates on its heliport and insurance subgroups
- How the Flying Neighborly / Environmental group continually works with government and industry to widen their understanding of rotary aircraft operations and the noise they generate
- What new safety processes the Training group is developing, including a preflight go/no-go decision-making process.
An audience question-and-answer session will follow the event.
, today, Oct. 29, at 4 pm eastern time (UTC-4), and come learn some of the ways HAI’s working groups are meeting the needs of the vertical flight industry.