was incorporated in 2006 by its owner and founder, Frank Peters. A dual-rated pilot who started flying in 1986, Peters assembled a skilled team of professionals to serve his customers. The resulting company has a clean safety record and proven history of customer satisfaction.
Based in Alberta at the Edmonton/Josephburg Aerodrome, HeliOps services Lac LaBiche, Calling Lake, Athabasca, Boyle, Redwater, Bonnyville, Cold Lake, Elk Point, St Paul, Meander River, Mariana Lake, Janvier, Conklin, and Fort McMurray. From delivering crews and equipment to chartered and executive travel, HeliOps is there to assist its customers with all of their transportation needs.
As a member of the Helicopter Association of Canada and Helicopter Association International, HeliOps maintains the highest standards of safety for both staff and guests on a daily basis. The flight personnel have more than 50 years of flying experience among them, and the full-time maintenance engineer uses his 10-plus years of engineering experience to keep the crew and guests safe at all times. It is this dedication that has helped Peters create a company that is invaluable to Alberta’s environmental, commercial, and recreational industries.
- HeliOps offers the following services:
- City Tours. Customers can view the stunning North Saskatchewan River contrasting with the rising Edmonton skyline from the air with a private or group tour. A unique city that blends urban charisma with natural splendor, Edmonton is best viewed from a HeliOps tour.
- Reforestation. HeliOps provides transportation of seedlings, crew, and equipment to remote areas. The company’s self-sufficient logistics makes it the best choice for price and service.
- Natural Resources. Whether it’s an environmental concern or remote strategic assets that require periodic or regular assessments, HeliOps’s professional approach aims to make life easier for its customers.
- Emergency Assessment Platform. HeliOps takes its customers to the scene so critical decisions can be made. Emergency aerial fire suppression is a specialty, and the company also has medevac services.
- Airbus H125
- Eurocopter AS350 BA
- Eurocopter AS350 B2