As an HAI member, you have access to the members-only portal, discounts to attend or exhibit at HAI HELI-EXPO; free subscription to Rotor Daily, ROTOR® Magazine print and online versions; access to all HAI services; and eligibility to participate on any HAI committees or task forces. Being part of the leading trade association for the helicopter industry is the best investment you will make. HAI’s membership year runs from July 1 through June 30.
HAI works with legislators, regulators, government agencies, and affiliate groups around the world to advocate for the safety, success, and economic viability of the international helicopter industry.
HAI offers programs, tools, resources, and education to advance hazard and risk assessment, improve aeronautical decision‑making, and raise operating standards:
- HAI Accreditation Program of Safety
- Rotor Safety Challenge at HAI HELI-EXPO
- Safety awards for operators, pilots, and mechanics
- Land & LIVE Program promoting the wider use of precautionary landings
- Safety management system resources
- Flight risk assessment tool
Network with industry colleagues through HAI events and activities, starting with HAI HELI‑EXPO, the world’s largest helicopter trade show, as well as various HAI committees, where members come together to address industry issues.
As an HAI member, you’ll receive significant discounts on:
- Attending or exhibiting at HAI HELI‑EXPO
- Advancing your career through HAI Professional Education courses
- Promoting your business in HAI media and discounts on advertising opportunities
- Helicopter products and services through the HAI Partner Services Program
- Helicopter flight instructor refresher course from the King Schools and HAI
- Hertz car rental and Delta Airlines travel discounts
HAI offers a full program of helicopter-specific professional education courses for pilots, maintenance technicians, managers, safety professionals, and those seeking career development. Our online courses provide learning and accreditation at your own pace. We also serve the industry by providing free safety education programs, such as the Rotor Safety Challenge at HAI HELI‑EXPO, and safety forums and workshops at locations around the world, including many that offer FAA WINGS and AMT credits.
HAI keeps you on top of the industry issues that matter:
Are you facing an operational problem? Our members have direct access to HAI staff for regulatory and technical support. HAI also provides technical resources in noise abatement through our Fly Neighborly Program. Annual events at HAI HELI‑EXPO include Manufacturer Technical Briefings and multiple opportunities for inspection authorization renewal.
HAI’s website – www.rotor.org offers 24/7 access to valuable members-only materials, including industry statistics and survey results. Members can log in to submit press releases to Rotor Daily, post an employment opportunity or aircraft for sale, request use of the HAI logo for their marketing materials or website, or update their membership record.