A successful career in military aviation does not easily translate into the commercial sector. There are several things you need to know now in order to prepare for a career in civil aviation after retirement or ETS. Attendees will benefit from advice and mentoring on important skills or practices that will lead to a successful aviation career in the future. Several mentors from the civil helicopter industry — most of whom are prior military — will be present. Get advice on making the transition from those who did it successfully:
• Special breakout session for maintainers
• Logging PIC and flight time in accordance with FAA rules
• How to write an aviation résumé and interview tips
• Get inside information on common stumbling points for aviation soldiers in the commercial helicopter industry
• Start building your network now!
This event is provided at no cost to attendees, but registration is required.
12:00 PM -
Instructor: Veterans, Guest Speakers and Supporters
This course is free to anyone attending HAI HELI-EXPO