A successful career in military aviation does not easily translate into the commercial sector. There are several things you need to know now in order to prepare for a career in civil aviation after retirement or ETS. Attendees will benefit from the advice and mentoring on important skills or practices that will lead to a successful aviation career in the future. Several mentors from the civil helicopter industry – most of whom are prior military – will be present. Get advice on making the transition from those who did it successfully.
- Special breakout session for maintainers
- Logging PIC and flight time in accordance with FAA rules
- How to write an aviation resume and interview tips
- Get inside information on common stumbling points for aviation solders in the commercial helicopter industry
- Start building your network now!
This event is provided at no cost to attendees but registration is required
12:00 PM -
Location: Anaheim Convention Center
Instructor: Veterans, Guest Speakers and Supporter
This course is free to anyone attending HAI HELI-EXPO