posted on November 14, 2017 10:21
Panterra Heli Support Ltd. is certified on AS350, AS355, AS365, EC120, Bell 206, and MD 500 series helicopters, including structures and avionics. Over the past 10 years, Panterra has evolved into an industry leader, providing an exceptionally high-quality, high-capability refurbishment and custom completion center. In conjunction with its global associates, Panterra locates helicopters to meet its clients' requirements and maintains a large, constantly evolving inventory of parts and equipment.
Panterra is a Transport Canada (TC)-approved maintenance organization located in the heart of Canada's Niagara wine region, 84 kilometers (52 miles) west of Buffalo Niagara International Airport (KBUF) and 88 kilometers (55 miles) east of Toronto Pearson International Airport (CYYZ). Its state-of-the-art 30,000-square-foot facility includes:
- A certified heliport
- A 16,850-cubic-foot paint booth
- Equipment for in-house mechanical and avionics design, installation, and integration
- Facilities for composite and structural sheet-metal repair and limited overhaul.
Patric Wells, president of Panterra Heli Support, has been involved in aviation for more than 25 years, as both a pilot and technician. Pat's experience includes remote operations, key positions at manufacturers, and all aspects of support.
Panterra has a long history in the sales of helicopters, equipment, and parts. With numerous repeat clients from across North America and having completed more than 100 helicopters, Panterra has established an excellent relationship with both TC and the FAA.
Custom completions are the primary function of Panterra, which combines their entire infrastructure:
- Avionics: Fully certified for all avionics installations, including complete design and fabrication
- Paint: Full-service paint center, including stripping, metal and composite preparations, anticorrosion treatment, and paint application
- Sheet Metal: Fully certified to complete sheet metal and composite structural airframe repairs
- Mechanical: All aspects of mechanical services, including complete frame-up restorations with the latest upgrades, major inspections, equipment installations, dynamic component repair/refurbishment/upgrade, and troubleshooting/adjustment of all flight systems
- Shipping and Logistics: Experts in all aspects of global shipping, including planning, customs, materials, equipment, disassembly, and packaging of many types of helicopters for shipment by air, sea, or road.