Looking for a way to connect with the international helicopter community and increase sales? HAI’s new Partner Services Program can help.
What is the HAI Partner Services program?
We created the HAI Partner Services program to connect HAI members to exclusive savings and value-added benefits, while helping participating companies like yours increase revenue.
As an HAI Partner Services provider, you agree to offer a value-added product, service, or discount exclusively to HAI members. The special promotion of a “better deal” or “preferred offer” will bring new or returning business and increased revenue to you as a Partner.
HAI serves as promoter and connector, dedicating resources every day, including electronic and print media and in-person communication, to tell HAI members about your company’s products and services.
What does it cost to participate?
All Partners must be HAI Associate Members — manufacturers, resellers, and service providers to the helicopter industry.
As an official HAI Partner Services provider, you will be linked directly with a highly qualified market of HAI members and new business potential for a nominal monthly fee, based in part on the scale of your company’s gross annual helicopter-related revenue:
Gross Helicopter-Related Annual Revenue*
Partner Services Participation Fee**
Under $5 million
*This figure should correspond to revenue indicated on your HAI membership application.
**Participation fee to be paid on an annual basis.
What does the participation fee cover?
HAI will actively market our official HAI Partner Services providers through worldwide promotion, including, but not limited to, the following channels:
- Partner Services tab on HAI’s website, www.rotor.org
- New online HAI Partner Services Mall at rotor.org showcasing participating Partner Services companies, with purchase access exclusive to HAI members only
- Dedicated advertising in each issue of HAI’s quarterly ROTOR magazine highlighting participating companies and offers
- Introduction of each Partner, including member benefit offer(s), in Rotor Daily, our daily e-newsletter, and on rotor.org
- Program promotion in Rotor Daily, for participating Partners each week
- Enhanced listing in the HAI Mobile app Product & Services directory for each Partner
- Visibility for each Partner in HAI’s exhibit at more than 15 aviation and helicopter trade shows around the world each year
- Use of a new HAI Partner Service logo identity that recognizes your Partner status with HAI
- Enhanced promotion on site at HAI HELI-EXPO as a Partner Services provider.
How can I become an HAI Official Partner Service?
If you are interested in learning more or enrolling, simply contact us at email@example.com Please consider what you would like to offer HAI members as an official Partner Service and be prepared to provide this information.
We will contact you shortly about your participation in the HAI Partner Services Program.